Wednesday 9 October 2019

Tuffy car service

Because to us, there’s a right way and well, a right way. When I first moved to the area from the east coast, I asked my felow employees where to take my car for honest and trustworthy service.

tuffy car service

No charge for the service. The second time, I had purchased some tires from another store and they recommended that I have an alignment - however their price was very high. Auto Repair Financial Programs. Gary the service manager came out and got my bad tire out from under my car. He noticed my other tires were in bad shape also.


He priced me new tires and an alignment. I called back home to my tire people and Gary’s price was better than I could get at home. They are prompt, courteous and considerate to customers. They replaced my exhaust system, rear brakes, etc.


I wanted let you know that I received excellent service. Best I ever had at an auto shop. Eric McKee was especially hospitable, as well as the rest of the employees.


Man at counter super friendly and waited on me promptly. Up to her if she wants to bring it back to the shop and get a new tire or take it back to your own mechanic. Kathy, Wes, Nate and the rest of the crew always take care of us. Scott is a man of integrity.


Mike and crew are fabulous car service people. Knowledgable, trustworthy, dependable, efficient.

tuffy car service

No worries, we can fix your air conditioning and provide radiator fluid service so you and your car can cool down. Stop in for our top notch brake service. Check out our service list for a complete list of all our exhaustive auto repair. Yesterday my engine started rattling badly and called John at Tuffy.


He not only was able to get my car in he was also able to get it done in time for me to get home. I am so thankful to have found a trustworthy, dependable, and knowledgeable company plus reasonable rates. The people are friendly and the service is efficient.


I had my air conditioning in my car fixe and finding a place with the right pipe for my not-so-new car took persistence making calls on the part of Tuffy. The recharge and installment of the new pipe all happened within hours. Tuffy was recommended by co-workers.


I received immediate-outstanding customer service as soon as I walked in and not only waited minimal time, but was given a full car inspection to make sure my vehicle was safe. Not only are they professional and friendly, the place is spotless, the staff and the mechanics are top flight and do the job right the first time, letting you know exactly what is going on. This is the ONLY place we will take our cars for service. The prices are reasonable, the staff is friendly and the service is fast. They go that extra step in service for customer satisfaction.


The most fantastic part is that I know that I will get an honest appraisal. Can I say the best service ever. Mike was so nice kept it real with me about everything going on with my car. Apply and get approved in under seconds.


I knew what service had to be performed because I had a previous evaluation by another repair shop. Our focus is on providing the excellent customer service that has been the foundation of our business for many years. Then they offered to drive me somewhere and pick me back up while they fixed my car. Excellent customer service ! At all times they were professional, friendly, and courteous. The most amazing thing was that they did not charge me, because in their words it was nothing.


I highly recommend TUFFY CAR CENTER of Ocala FL. Needless to say, I am the most impressed with their service and honesty. On this site you will find valuable coupon specials for services you use most like oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and manufacturer recommendations.


This RepairPal Certified shop features a team of very experienced technicians with an excellent mix of ongoing training and ASE certifications. This last time my car was making a very annoying noise.

tuffy car service

They want you to be happy with your car service and will not stop until you are 100. One of the reviews suggested going to Tuffy. So I researched them and they had really good reviews.


Thank you to Josh at tuffy Farmington hills, for making my car repair a stress free experience this morning. Despite the large number of customers everyone was greeted and cared for quickly, efficiently and courteously. I now purposely plan my car service and repairs to coincide with my trips to my family in Destin.


We offer auto repair services to the greater community including new tire selection, brakes, tune-ups, and oil change services for your vehicle. Same Day Service in Most Cases. Repairs are performed by our team of experienced certified technicians, who ensure your car is reliable and road worthy. We service all makes and models, foreign and domestic, cars and trucks. We provide diagnostics, in addition to major and minor auto repairs on most cars and light-duty trucks.


Rick and his team did a fantastic job discussing what would need to be done in order to make the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts